Meadow Silk - Powder
Knit One, Crochet Too Meadow Silk - Powder
A classy yarn that RESISTS PILLING! Meadow Silk is a blend of wool and silk which gives the yarn a nice stretchiness with a gorgeous sheen, the tight twist of the multiple plies is designed to prevent pilling, and gives beautiful stitch definition which makes this yarn perfect for cable work. The twist gives the yarn a crisp feel but will soften up beautifully with blocking giving the best of both worlds - less pilling and fabulous softness!
- Fibre: 70% highland wool, 30% tussah silk
- Weight: 8-10ply / light worsted
- Construction: plied, smooth
- Tension: 19-21sts to 10cm using 4-5mm needles
- Length: 200 yards / 183m approx.
- Skein Weight: 100g approx.